CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 24th, 2004

I wanted to get this posted yesterday but WOW what a busy day!! My precious baby turned 4 yesterday!! She has grown up so much and it just seems faster than my other children, probably because it's the last "baby"! I can't believe she is 4 yrs old, before I know it she'll be starting Kindergarten! We had a family party last night with a Barbie Mariposa cake and Saturday she will have a party with a few little friends at the bowling alley, that theme is Disney Princess!! Somewhere along the line this last year she forgot about Dora when she discovered Princess world awaiting!! It should be an exciting time. I will post some pics from last night and the video of her opening her Barbie Mariposa, she has been asking for it for a month now and I had to use every ounce of might I had to keep it hidden!! Very happy girl now!! Happy B-day Weenie, mommy loves you!!!


2 comments:

Tracy said...

The video is really dark Barb but your reaction to her opening that present is priceless.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

the boedecker family said...

I know the darkness is making me mad! I only got to share 1 video cuz of it! It is that way in my living room for some reason...UGH!!