CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Fever's

One of the things with children and illness that scares me is FEVER'S and especially really high one's!! As of now I have two sick babies, Julia and Jackson. Julia is low grade now and she might try to go to school tomorrow, she has been home since Thursday!! Jackson is not so lucky, I took his temp about 30 minutes ago and it's 104!! It freaks me out, I gave him medicine but at what point do I take him to the hospital??? I feel like I should know the answers from years of parenting and past work experience but when I ask myself it's blank, and I call MOM!! I hope and pray this all goes away soon!! THINK SPRING!!!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Apparently HIGH fevers mean nothing these days. Despite our concern as parents.

Has Jackson been diagnosed with Influenza?? I don't remember which one you took the clinic. High fevers around here have been Influenza when taken in to see the doc.

the boedecker family said...

I took Julia in...now it's Jackson and Janaya sick!!