CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 02, 2009

What a beautiful weekend...the Weather was AWESOME!! We kept busy all weekend starting with groceries on Friday and then a MAJOR house cleaning on Saturday and the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Now in between all that..HA!.. I got my hair cut and some highlights on Friday afternoon...looks great...feels GREAT!!
I was able to get a new Computer this weekend also!! I have been waiting for this for what seems like forever..but it is awesome...I knew my OLD computer was slower than slow but WOW was I in the dark. This is so fast and I am having a blast!!

Found out today that Jill's baby Corbin gets to come home on Wednesday!! YAY!!

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Did Britton like your hair?

The Wangsness Family said...

YAY! Baby corbin gets to go home finally.

Tracy said...

Where are the pictures of your hair??? :)

Congrats to Baby Corbin coming home...I am sure it will be great to have him home and out of the NICU.

New computer? Fun stuff!!!!

the boedecker family said...

Britton loved my hair Kerrie, TY TY TY again!!

I know Tracy I thought about pictures after I posted...