CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Im Sorry...

So I must apologize for such a break between posts! Ever since I got Face book I have "forgotten" my blog.
Brit and I are both doing well, he is still at 40 hours a week and still not sure when the overtime will return, but we are thankful he has a job at all now a days! I have decided it is finally time to continue my education and since I'm not working we figured no time is better!! I recieved my acceptance letter to Colorado Technical University-Online today and will start classes in April!! I'm really excited and nervous but looking forward to bettering our lives. I will start with my Associates in Medical Billing & Coding and end with a Bachelor in Health care Management.

Julia is doing really well in school and is getting excited for Summer break and going to Middle School next year!! YIKES! She will be bowling in a Pepsi Tournament in the beginning of March with Jordon.
Jordon is doing good he has adjusted to his new meds quite well, a bit sleepy in the am but otherwise good. He had a musical this week about "patriotism" and did real well participating in singing!! He and Jackson got to to go Ice Fishing with Papa last weekend and loved it, they were gone from 6:15am till 5pm!!
Jackson is busy as usual and doing awesome in school! He went to school today with out his "walking boot" for the first time and is not having much pain so that is looking up!! At this point they say it is his Navicullar bone but it won't ossify till he's around 10 so we will have to keep an eye on it!
Janaya is going to be 5 next month and is all registered for Kindergarten. She is having a blast in her last year of pre-school as well. She is having abit of change in her friends, with Natilye moving to her dads and her best friend from school is moving to Sioux Falls Monday!

I feel like I am forgetting something and it will probably come to me when I publish the post..HA! I hope everyone is doing well...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on going back to school!!

Kari said...

I'm with Tracy on the congrats for school!!

It's great the kids are doing well.

It' didn't dawn on me that Janaya WILL BE FIVE!! Are you kidding me??? OMG I think I'm going to cry!

You didn't update on Corbin, but I know that he is doing well, right?