CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 08, 2009

It's been awhile..

I think I have gotten a bit lost in Facebook and forgotten about the blog...oops...Sorry!! Things here are always busy and never boring.
Lots of changes happening too: In no particular order over the last few weeks Britton's hours got cut at work to strictly 40 NO overtime. I am quickly approaching unemployment for many differ reasons I have no Daycare left in about 2 weeks. I have started looking and applying at differ places so we'll see how that goes.
The washer and dryer within a few days of each other gave out on me..YIKES! I do like 3 loads a day for REAL!! We have however come across a slightly used set of nice ones and what a relief.
We had conferences for the kids this week and they are all doing pretty good. Jackson has the occasional talking issue...well maybe all the time he is full of questions...kind of cute actually!!
I also had a conference for Janaya and got her registered for Kindergarten in the Fall...TALK ABOUT HARD!! My BABY going to Kindergarten...handle that later. She is doing great in Preschool and her teacher says she is defiantly ready to move on. Her best friend, like they are tight every day and play with anyone else, is moving away on March 1st! This is going to be sad and now Janaya would like to move....

So that's about it...Have a great day!

0 comments: