CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009


This is a picture I took of Corbin last week!! He is so cute and is changing so much and so quickly right now!! He is pushing 8 pounds and is getting more alert and looks around and loves to look into your eyes! Today he smiled at me for the first time!!! I had seen him smile at Jill a few times and he loves to just stare at her and makes the cutest faces...truly precious!! Hard to believe he was only 4#12oz 6 weeks ago...and how much he has changed!!!
Jill asked if Brit and I would like to be god parents for Corbin and we gracious accepted and it means the world to me!! Jill is also the god mother to BOTH my girls and Lydia is like my own, so it just feels so awesome that we are all so connected!!!

0 comments: