CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Gonna Ramble..

For starters now that I have made my "deposit" on my Reno trip I can talk about it!! YAY!! It is a few months away yet but in May a bunch of ladies and I are going to Reno to bowl in the Women's Nationals. Now for me this is just FUN...I am in no way any good, but I make up for that in Handicap...HA! We will be gone 4 DAYS and I will some how have to get on an airplane for the 1st time in my life!! I don't know about leaving the family but yet I am so excited to go.

Jordon had an appointment with Dr. Blake on Tuesday and he is very impressed with Jordon's growth and improvement!! We are going to leave his Vyvanse at the current dose and he is starting a little dose of DDAP to help stay "dry" every night. Jordon has been working very hard the last year and I am very proud of him!!

My mom ended up not having surgery!! She will have to go back a few times for X-ray's to make sure it starts to heal and stay in place, if not its inevitable she'll have surgery! Praying for a smooth healing process!!

I found Facebook not too long ago as some of you may have seen!! I really like it and found lots of people from school...old work...family...blogger...bowling...and LOTS more!! FUN STUFF!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Yeah! A trip to Reno sounds like a TON of fun!! 1st airplane trip! I can give you a few suggestions!!

The Wangsness Family said...

I hope you have tons of fun in Reno. I have heard its a blast. Good luck on bowling...

the boedecker family said...

I can use suggestions Tracy for sure!!!