CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Time Has Come....

I know I haven't talked much about this...not even sure I mentioned it!! My best friend Jill, is pregnant and is (was) do February 21st. Its been a long pregnancy as she has been dealing with Gallbladder pain the entire pregnancy. Well at 4am this morning she awoke to her water breaking!! She is 35 1/2 weeks along so they sent her to Sioux Falls. She is feeling nervous...and its been 8 years since she has had a baby!! I am praying for a smooth delivery and safe homecoming for them both!!!

3 comments:

The Wangsness Family said...

Dont worry Barb... I am keepr in my prayers to. It's a miricle she is able to have another child. Must be another miracle baby. Tell her hi and hope everything goes ok if you talk to her. Let me know whats going on.

Tracy said...

Thinking of Jill and the new baby!

Keep us posted!

Lori said...

Praying for your friend and her new baby.