CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nicknames...

Do you have nicknames for your children? Or maybe yourselves, spouses or friends?? I was thinking the other day about all the nicknames I have for my children my nieces and nephews! I am going to share them with you...so here we go!!
Julia is Tudor
Jordon is Toko
Jackson is Nator ( jackinator)
Janaya is bots of ween ( LONG STORY)

Ely is Cheese
Natylie is Pita
Braedyn is B
Cooper is cooba
Zach is Buddy
Rowdy is Rowdy rowdster or ster for short

So now after reading all that I bet you are wondering "What in the world"???? If one really makes you wonder go ahead and ask!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm back on here. I took about an eight month leave, but I thought it was about time to start up again. I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the new year. Love you all.

Kari said...

You didn't even mention Lydia and Camden... or that Onna and I don't have nicknames... Why is that I wonder?? Does Jill? Courtney and Amanda do.

You always have had some strange ones. I remember when Julia was "bean", and the story about how Jordon became Toko. I don't know the story about Naya's. You could share that some time.

the boedecker family said...

Sorry Kari I actually call you and Onna by your names...lol!! I only call Jill by her name also.
I do however have them for Lydia she is Belle and Camden is Bammy!!

The Wangsness Family said...

yes i still call Cooper Cooba. Ely is still my little cheese ball. Glad to see you are doing good.