CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where do I start??

I think today is Wednesday?! It is looking to be a busy day or few days.

For starters, Janaya Marie is starting her 2nd and last year of pre-school today! She will be in Kindergarten next year...CRAZY! She is all dressed in Hanna Montana (of coarse) and her hair is beautiful with a "hair style" and she can't wait to see her friends!! It just seems so surreal to me how much they have all grown and it just seems to be getting faster each year!

Today is my sisters b-day and she is coming for a visit with the boys! Also my Grandma arrived last night for about 3 weeks! We never get to see her, it has been over a year now since our last visit, and we get to enjoy 3 whole weeks!! I will try to get a pic of her and the kids!!

Tomorrow is a b-day here...have to wait till tomorrow to find out who??!!

Tonight Julia has Gymnastics and I go bowling. A little apprehensive but I love bowling and am going to stick with it! Other thing is if I quit I probably won't be able to go to Nationals in May which is in RENO!!! I didn't go last year and that was my own fault for the arm break! I have never been there, or on a plane so I am not giving that up!

Have a Great Day!!

0 comments: