CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

OUCH and I'm Tired..

When I went to bed late last night at 11:00 I should have known then that something was up! I always have a hard time going and staying asleep so it doesn't take much to throw me off as I'm never really on...or something like that!
Anyway at 2:46 Janaya woke me up from a "nightmare" although she was coughing her little lungs out and couldn't stop, she also got me up at 4:15 for the same problem. So I got her medicine and a drink and then it was that there were no "kids shows" on the TV and now its time to watch them?!
So I try to go back to sleep and at 5am here I am awake starting a raging UTI. Needless to say I took the medicine for pain they gave me but it didn't kick in till like 6:30 or so so I am still awake and feel like I got hit by a truck...or something of that nature. Thankfully I have the antibiotic on file at the Pharmacy and have called it in already. When I had to go to the ER in June the doc put like 3 refills so when this happens I don't have to go in and be seen. Not sure if you remember but I had one in beginning of April and June also. If this is gonna happen every two months somethings wrong, that just doesn't seem right, can't they do something. I have given up most caffeine and baths (shower only) as they say they can be contributors, now what??

2 comments:

Tracy said...

UTI's=NO FUN!

I had a few in my life and I can't imagine going through it every few months.

Hopefully the medicine helps.

Kari said...

Hmmmm, not sure what's going on with you?!?! If it's not one thing it's another!

Take care of yourself, so you can take care of everyone else. Hope you feel better soon.