CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11, 1999

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear Jordon!

Happy Birthday to you!!


My dearest Jordon Micheal, 9 years ago I was given an amazing gift, my first born son!! You were a beautiful healthy baby and your smile has always lit my face and warmed my heart! You are such a strong and loving young man! You have overcome so many obstacles and have shown the world what you can do. You have been my greatest challenge and GREATEST reward and I will always be here for you! I love you and hope your day is as special as you are!! Love you always and forever, Mommy

Jordon loves to chop wood when we are camping!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh Jordon! I can't believe you are 9 years old! You were only six weeks old when I met you and I fell in love with you the minute we met. I love your whole family, but you have a VERY SPECIAL place in my heart!

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Jordon!

I hope you had a wonderful, wonderful day!!!