CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On Average...

So I had a thought today while cleaning the kitchen about how much of everything we use or go through. I thought I'd share with you.

On average I or we go through...
1 gallon (or more) of milk every two days
2 gallons of juice a day
2 bags of garbage a day
10 paper plates per meal (excluding supper)
2 loads of the dishwasher
2-3 loads of laundry a day
1 11 pound box of powdered laundry soap every 2 weeks
1 pack baby wipes week
I change about 12-14 diapers a day
GALLONS of water
we go grocery shopping (including household misc) every 2 weeks and average $$$
I/We sweep 3 times a day
I vacuum daily
and I find time to raise and love children and receive on average 100 hugs and kisses from smiling children DAILY
I find that life is busy and expensive but in that I find LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I hear ya girlfriend!

I hear ya!!

Jennie Thompson said...

Oh my! That's a lot to digest - literally!