CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Braedyn and swimming

This weekend we took the kids fishing and swimming out at Lake Herman. They love doing both of these alot. My sisters kids are still staying with us and its looking like they will go this weekend to visit there Dad and will either come back on Sunday or start a new daycare in Sioux Falls where they will live. They have been with me 60 plus hours a week for the last year and now constantly for almost 2 weeks, we are VERY attached and I'm just like mommy to them and Brit daddy so I'm not looking forward to the seperation and trying to find a way to handle it smoothly for them. I got some hurt feel bads about it though!
Other news Daycare is still full, and even though Brae and Natalye will be going I have 2 more 3yrs and 1yr starting within the week. Its a full house, it took some time but I feel satisfied with how I am doing!!
Would like to share an idea Brit and I have been talking about and maybe get some input from others?! We are thinking about trading this mobile home in for a new and double wide model? I have been eyeing one from Iseman Homes in Sioux Falls that is 28X70 4 bed 2 bath and would have 500sq ft extra room and has a family room in the middle plus a more formal living room. That room could be for daycare to keep it more seperate from our personal space and things. My children really do well with sharing there things and letting kids play in there rooms but they would like some "private" space and should its their home! It also would have all brandnew GE stainless steel appliances. It can be checked out on line its New Moon model. Any input would be helpful!

I also am posting a video from the lake swimming, a few weeks ago Brae would play mostly on the beach and not in the water much or without help!


0 comments: