CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Monday...again..

I always dread Monday's as they are forever BUSY and things just seem to be in dissaray. It takes all morning to get it right and then it's better. Today is Monday...and once again it's just off and the phone started ringing at like 8:30 and didn't stop for like hours. I had doctors to call and doctors calling me, friends and family needing help and one more thing...oh ya 10 kids. Thats another paragraph though. HA! For starters Jordon't meds, he takes 2 of them daily every month and on Friday we hit a glitch. Anyway after mix ups it got straightened out and we have the meds. Even one day honestly throws him off!
Then the clinic called about blood results from Janaya that were taken Friday at her pre-school physical. We discussed concern for her CONSTANT hunger and weight. She is 43 inches tall and 59 pounds at 4yrs old?! The problem: her Thyroid! Her levels are low and Dr. Beecher said she will need to check again this week and she needs to see a Pediatric Endocrinologist. That is all set up for July 25th! She said she may need medication to help, YIKES at 4!!! We will meet the doc and see what happens, my mom has issues with hers as well so I might wanna have mine checked, Julia's has and is fine.
Also have two house guests for the week, my sister is looking for a new place in Sioux Falls and in a bit of a struggle so they are staying with us!

OK, onto all these kids, 4 of them are mine to start! Then I have a family of 3 baby Tray's (6 months) 5 yr old brothers started daycare last Monday, they are twins! Then I have baby Camden (2months), a 3 year old boy and my niece (3) and nephew(2). Last week all 11 for the whole week, this week it will be just 10 now till Friday. I went from sort of busy to BUSY, HA!

We had a very relaxing weekend. We hung out alot and did some fishing with the kids. Julia got to go to Wild Water West again on Friday with her Godmother and her daughter all day...Oh I wished it was me...HA! I hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I hear ya on the 10 kids thing. It keeps us busy huh?!!

Good luck with all the medical situations you have encountered. It sounds like you have it all under control!!

Tamara B. said...

WOW! 10 kids...how do you do it and not go crazy? I can hardly handle my own two. :0)