CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Band??

I was never in band in school, were any of you?! I did play the Piano for a few years and took lessons which was fun! Julia announced at the end of school last year she signed up for band and was gonna try the Trumpet! I decided to not buy one this summer in case she changed her mind! They had told us we could rent them from the school so I planned on that. Band started yesterday for the 5th grade and I went up with her wanting to "rent" one, nope you have to go to 1 of like 10 places..confusing! So I took down a website and headed home and for a reasonable price you can rent to own them from Taylor Music in Aberdeen and it will be here hopefully within a few days. She stayed for the lesson and has it again today and Thursday this week. Will post pictures when it arrives!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I always wanted to try the flute but never did. GOOD LUCK Julia!!