CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Do You Have A Second??

I know telling you all I'm busy is old news and probably getting boring by now but hey, I am!! Jackson got his glass and they look great, I took a picture with my phone but haven't gotten any on here yet! He put them on and said " Oh these work good, I can see" well GREAT because that's what they are supposed to do! HA!
We went to Fargo again this weekend as Brit's family was there to help move his sister Christa out of her apartment to a house for the summer! It was a great time having everyone together again, we hadn't seen Grandpa Cole for about 1 1/2 years!! The kids enjoy time with him and he is so good to them! We saw Grandma in December but to them thats FOREVER and a day. We had tons of fun swimming, laughing and even went to Chuckie Cheese! Saturday night we all went to my favorite the Olive Garden ...YUMMY!! The kids got to come along and did so good with manners! It's nice that they are getting old enough you can take them places like that and they are so well behaved! We came home Sunday all tuckered out and look forward to the next time.
Monday was back to the grindstone and is that ever hard! The kids are counting the days down till summer vacation only 2 weeks left of school. Janaya is done in about a week though! I can't believe her first year of pre-school is almost over, she has gotten so big and learned so much. I have noticed her vocabulary has expanded so much it's crazy! I love watching my children grow and learn!
Not much planned for the week I'm thinking Saturday we will go to Sioux Falls for groceries and such, I am gonna look at bikes for Jackson and Janaya I have looked online and they should have the Disney Princess in store so I'm sure we'll go with that! Will have to post some pictures. I have also been looking at swing sets as ours is so seen its last day. My mom bought it for Julia when she turned 4 and she will be 11 next month..WOW! I have narrowed it down to 2 of them and they are both at Walmart so who know we may come home with one of those too we'll have to wait and see!! I love this time of year and getting all geared up to play..play..play!! Have a great week!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck shopping for bikes and playsets.

Both things are a MUST for summer!!