CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Break Here We Come

Wow I haven't posted since the 20th and in 8 days I feel like I have a month of stuff to say!
The kids were done with school on May 21st and I now am the proud mother of a 5th grader, a 3rd grader and a 1st grader! Did you hear that...I am so amazed how fast this year went and how old my kids are getting... SERIOUSLY!! Janaya finished her 1st year of pre-school and will only have one more year of that before Kindergarten...I just keep saying it, trying to believe it! I cried when they came to the van the last day and they were waving their report cards yelling that they are now each a year older!! They have each grown and changed so much in each their own way, WAY TO GO GUYS!! MOMMY LOVES YOU ALL!!

We had a lovely Memorial Day weekend! We spent so much time as a family doing as much fun as we could find. We had picnics at the parks, went fishing twice and had a family cookout! The boys would go fishing everyday if we could! We are thinking about maybe doing some camping this weekend so I'm sure they'll get another chance.

I get so nervous about being at the lake, or mostly the tree's and tall grass that get me. This am Janaya was complaining about her head burning and itching and she kept crying about it, this started at like 6:30a I'd say. She kept going in and putting water on her head and trying to get rid of it, she came running in about 7:45 and said she had a Tick on her head! OMG NO!! I patted her head and told her to just lay down, which then I felt a bump and got up to check it more thoroughly and sure enough found the hugest Tick I have ever seen on a human!! I'm guessing she picked it up at the lake on Sunday! It took forever to get it out and she was screaming that it hurt, poor thing! Well now she has a little sore and it's all red and itchy. I put some stuff on it, I hope she doesn't get some kind of infection from it! It really bums me out I plan my life around BUGS!

Carpets are getting cleaned on Saturday am and I hate having the kids here when that happens, kids always want to touch things and get in the way, it's cool stuff! So the camping could be good because they would be gone, we'll see!
On to the BIG news, we got a Puppy! I am gonna take some pictures, I have them on my cell phone but not the camera yet. He is a Golden Retriever and is 4 weeks old! We decided to call him Duke and the kids are loving him up and doing really good with taking care of him! Will post pics soon! And if anyone needs a Lab/ Retriever mix there are 3 pups who need a home yet!! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

ICK! I freakin' hate ticks. Hate them!

I can't wait to see the puppy!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Ewwww...ticks! HATE EM!

Have fun camping!!

Puppies are always fun. I have to really hold back from getting another dog after losing Maggie. Poor Wilson would have no idea what happened.

:)