CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life In Video's Part 1



I often have to laugh at myself when I watch my video's, I wish the microphone wasn't so close to me!! HA! So I'm gonna take a post or two to share some video's I have taken in the last month or so. The first is of Duke, he is so cute...wish he could stay this way!! I will also post some of Julia and gymnastics she is really getting pretty good!! It's kindof long so you may want to skip parts!

3 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

Duke is the cutest! I bet he's a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing your video :)!!

Tracy said...

I love puppies!! You are right...too bad they don't stay that little.

Kerrie said...

I want that puppy to come live with me until it's big....and then it can come live with you. :)