CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This and That...

I will start by answering the questions I left you with. The melted figure that to me now looks like a cows face..HA...used to be a red car!!! The "eyes" were the wheels and so forth. One of the little kids put it under the oven and now we have this...imagine the smell!!


Onto my doctor appointment..UGH.. well it was confirmed that there is something indeed wrong with my wrist and I should have gone in much earlier. He did a repeat x-ray and found that the small arm bone the Ulna that is attached to the tendons and muscles is pulled away and everything is then being stretched is the best way to put it!! I have been causeing more damage by trying to use it and bowling with it,and that explains the continued pain!! So Iam back in a brace splint to keep the wrist from moving at all and I am not to lift anything at all if possible with it!! In 3 weeks I go back for another x-ray and hopefully it shows some signs of healing or I get a cast!!! If it starts to heal this way it will be 6-8 weeks, and if not then we cast and go from there!!! WOW I didn't expect that much was wrong but now I know and can fix it and stop doing more harm! The thing that makes me mad is the Radiologist and Doctor from the first day should have seen that, I got to see both x-rays and it was there then just not as prominent! It is so hard to run my house and do daycare with one arm, and bowling is done probably for the year, that really bothers me and now I probably won't be going to Nationals. My arm is more important though so I will concentrate on healing that!!

Next have you seen these yep I'm sure you have or at least heard of them?!! Well Brit has wanted one for some time now and on January 20,2008 I bought him one! I am not one to buy gaming systems at that cost because I just don't understand how it is worth $400, maybe it's a women thing! But to make him happy and show my appreciation I obliged. Well on the night of the 21st we watched a movie in it and when it got done it wouldn't eject the disc! So he followed all the directions from the manual to get it out and still NO! Tuesday night he called Customer Service and they were surprised and said "oh that sucks" um yep sure does. But since it comes with warranty it is going to be replaced!!! Thank goodness for the good old warranty!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Bummer about the arm! Hopefully the splint will be good enough. A cast is no fun!!!

That was a car??? Yeah, NEVER would have guessed that!!

Kari said...

That's too bad about your arm. I know how much you enjoy bowling. You'll have to think of another trip if you don't get to go to Nationals!

First Time Mommy said...

So sorry to hear about your arm! I hope it all heals up fast!!

As far as that melted "thing"..never in a million years would have guessed what in the world it is :)! I still think it looks like Jello..he he :)!

Have a great day!