CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Transistion...and More...

I can't believe I haven't posted on my blog in a week. I feel like I have kind of forgotten about it in my "life transition" that I am going through. I have been going through many changes lately or as my dad said "getting wiser"! So much has been going on as far as relationships with friends and some family some being good and some bad, but in healing in each ones way!

We have been working hard on being better people and parents, and getting more involved in our church. The kids are really enjoying Sunday school and learning alot every week. I am getting in the groove of teaching and we got a good schedule down now. We have been attending church every week and not just going to Sunday school which was important to us for the kids!!

I have been evaluating myself as a person, mother and friend alot lately and excluding the negatives in my life which has made me feel so much better and I feel so much more energized now. Today is day 29 of no smoking, tomorrow is my month mark!!! YAY!! I feel like it has been so much longer and I am noticing things all the time that are getting better! Brit is going just as strong and feels just as great!! I thank everyone friends and family for the support and positive feedback as we have taken this step of control!!

We celebrated my niece Natylie's 3rd b-day on Friday and I got to use the video camera now that the memory card got here. I am so glad I got this and look forward to many more memory capturing moments!! Julia and Jordon started bowling again for the 2nd half of the year on Saturday, Jackson got to spend the day with Grandma and Papa ice fishing!!

Yesterday I had my surgery under my arm for that cyst. I ended up with a 3 inch incision and 7 stitches. It was bigger then i had anticipated but it is gone now and hopefully won't come back. Brit stayed home again today to help with daycare and take care of me, I am so blessed to have such a wonderful helpful man!! Thank you Brit!!!

Well that is all I can think of right now I will try to keep up better now that things seem to be on track for me! Oh Friday afternoon Janaya and I are getting haircuts by Kerrie, super excited girls we are!! Have a good rest of the week!!

4 comments:

Kari said...

I am super proud of you for all of the changes that you are making. You were already a good mom, but you are becoming an even better mom. I've seen you "grow up" a lot over the last 8 years, but the changes that you've made in the last few months have been really significant positive changes for you and your family. Keep up the good work.

Tracy said...

Keep up the good work Barb!! You are doing an excellent job!!!!

First Time Mommy said...

Congrats on the no smoking...keep it up :)!!!

Lori said...

Sounds like you guys are doing wonderfully well with all your transitions.
What a blessing to have a wonderful husband that will stay home with you and help you with the daycare kids and help you while recuperating from your surgery. (my hubbie did the same for me last week one day when I didn't feel well at all).
Hope you feel better soon.