CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Not Much Going On....

I don't have much news to report here on the Boedecker homefront. We enjoyed some nice waeather this weekend and got the van cleaned out, it is crazy how much gets tracked in there! The kids did bowling as usual, Jordon got a new bowling ball of his own and was extatic to use it for the first time. I was just gonna take a pic to post of it but he has it hidden somewhere so I'll have to locate it first, you wouldn't think he could hide a bowling ball that well but it is Jordon!

Not much planned for the early part of the week, I am going to the doctor tomorrow for a sinus infection that has overstayed its welcome and it is time to have the wrist rechecked as it is still not healed and quite troublesome!

And since there isn't much to do I do think I will go
join these guys...aren't they cute!!!!

It is a pretty dark picture but the top cat is Doboy (Julia's cat of 6 1/2 years and the dark one is mine and he is 8months old, Whiskars)










2 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck at the doctor!

Love the new look!!

Kari said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog! I hope your doctor's appointment went ok, and they got your "infected wrist" figured out. LOL