CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Lesson Learned....

The lesson learned is never get so angry you lose control and hurt yourself!! At this point I really can't sit and tell the whole story but do intended to when I am able! It appears I might have broken my arm so this is hard as it is!! I am "lefty" only right now and also lost a longtime friend! I will be taking a short break till I am able to do this with out pain or get it figured out! I hate to keep you wondering and hope all are well! See ya soon!!!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Hopefully the pain goes away soon, both the physical and emotional. I'll be talking to you soon. I'm excited for Saturday. Don't forget the balloons!

Tracy said...

OH MY GOODNESS. Hope you are doing okay...

Jamie said...

I hope you are doing ok....self and arm!! Take care!

Tamara B. said...

Please take it easy and heal. We'll miss you.