CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Good News...Good Weekend...

I got a call from Dr. Blake on Friday late afternoon and they changed their minds about admitting him right now. He said if we can avoid it around the holiday we should do our best. So we are keeping a close eye on him and giving it our all. He will see Dr. Ermer a child psychiatrist the day after Christmas and start working with him as well. We started his new Concerta dose on Friday and so far so good!

This weekend we went to Fargo for Brit's cousins wedding. It was the first time the kids and I met that side of his family and after 4yrs it was well overdue! He has a great family and it was so much fun for all! The kids got to spend some much needed time with G-ma Davis and they soaked up all they could!!!

We had to rush home Sunday for the kids x-mas program at church. They did such a good job and looked amazing. We got them all new outfits and they looked like princes and princesses!! Don't worry I got pictures!! HA!
The kids ready for the x-mas program!
Just before the
wedding at the
hotel!
Our Family December 2007

Brit, his mom and sisters Dec 2007



6 comments:

Jamie said...

Very nice pictures!! I am glad you guys had a great Christmas!!

I hope things work out for Jordon! I hope the medicine works for him.

Tracy said...

LOVE, LOVE the pictures!!!

I hope Jordon does better on his new medication!! I am happy that you'll spend the holidays together.

Jennie Thompson said...

Great pictures! Sounds like a fun weekend. Good luck with Jordan.

Lori said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have a wonderful time.

Tamara B. said...

So glad to hear that you will get to have Jordon home for the holidays. I hope everything works out for him and you.

The kids look absolutely adorable in their dressy looks.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Kerrie said...

Oh my goodness, Barb! You've had quite the time. I hope that all works out with Jordon. This can't be easy on you.

And...FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - you don't need to hit something so freakin' hard that you have to go to the doctor. Whew! I feel so much better for scolding you. ;) Don't you? (giggle)

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!