CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Little Lady...

Happy Birthday my Little Lady Julia! Today you are 11 years old, it seems so hard to believe how much you've grown! I feel like it was just yesterday you were born and that we were celebrating your 1st birthday, so many special memories! I love you so much, and love being your mom. As you get older I know things are changing and you yourself are changing into a beautiful young lady! You have many special years ahead of you.

I hope your day is as wonderful as you area and you get all your wishes come true! I am so proud of you and will always be here for you! As my 1st born you have taught me how to be a mother and through all the obstacles of life you have shown me the love of a child is a miracle of God. You will always be my most special gift, Happy, Happy B-day Julia Ranae!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Julia!!