CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bike Crash..

I am posting some pictures from Jordon's recent bike crash. He has had a few falls as all children do but this one was big!! He landed on his handle bars. I wish they weren't so "personal" in view but this bruise is HUGE!






Then we move on to Janaya's latest encounter with BUGS! Remember the tick bite, that did end up spreading down her neck and she had a HUGE red bump for about 2 weeks. I tried to get a good picture of the spot on her head but being in the middle of her hair it was hard. Her eye appears to be at it's peak now so I don't think it will get any bigger!
Have a Great day!! Haircut courtesy of MOMMY...New Kerrie is much better...but I had fun!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

HOLY HANNAH THAT IS A BRUISE!!!

OH.MY.

Kerrie said...

Holy moly! Was he ok? Poor little guy.

You cracked me up...and your h/c looked pretty good.

Lori said...

My goodness. He had quite the crash. Hope he is doing better now.
Derek had a bike crash not so long ago too.
He only scraped his elbows and hands a bit though.
The bugs are getting bad out there.