CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

This and that...

We had a nice relaxing weekend here! It is getting cold too fast...as if it's ever slow enough..right? The kids had bowling on Saturday, Julia bowled her highest game ever, 136!! YAY Julia!! Janaya did much better sitting and waiting to bowl rather than run laps around the place!HA!

Sunday the kids had Sunday school and Brit and I enjoyed breakfast at Mcdonalds alone!! The rest of the day was R&R and laundry. We are kind of getting into "movie" season again with it being cold. We also got our Halloween decor up, now we just need to go get some Pumpkins!

The kids got a Spiderman cartoon and The Son of the Mask.

Mom and Dad got The Love Guru, and The Happening! Last weekend it was The Eye. All 3 are pretty good movies, but I'd have to say The Eye kept me on my seat or flying through the roof the entire movie!!


I need to find time to get to my moms to scan the boys school pictures for you all! Julia was sick that day so she won't get hers done till the 30th of October! They turned out good so hopefully this weekend I can get that done!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I haven't rented a movie in YEARS!!! Well, ever since I got my DVR. Too many shows recorded to watch! hehe!!!