CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Looking for a new Opportunity??!!

So I have some news...some may not like it...some may like it...and some might not care either way..HA! So a few times now Brit and I have discussed moving to a whole new town or city all together and not just a new house!
Well after much discussion, research and talking to our families we are going to look into or should I say pursue a HUGE move to....Fargo, ND!! Job opportunity and schooling for Brit are AWESOME and we need to do whats right for our family. I have never left Madison since moving here in 5th grade, and not sure how to live away from my MOM, but I'm willing to try!
I have found 3 Daycare jobs that would be perfect for me and still be able to take Janaya with me when she's not in school. I have also been looking at houses online and there are so many I can't even imagine seeing them all!! We may rent for awhile who knows.
So now it's just putting it all in motion, the job Brit is going to apply for pays very well and has a relocation bonus plus would allow for him to take classes and work at the same time! I know I never talk about this but Brit was a pre-med student and has the desire to finish school they have Pharmacy program at NDSU and that is another profession he is highly interested in!!
I guess I can't say when this is going to happen, I know it will be sometime between now and May, that would allow for the kids to finish school here this year!
We hope and pray it's a good decision and are putting it in God's hands!!

7 comments:

The Wangsness Family said...

Barb, i just wanted to say that you are very smart and you will make the best decision for your family. I support you in everything you do. You will always be my sister no matter how far you live from me. I will always love you barb.

First Time Mommy said...

Good luck with everything Barb! Fargo is really a nice city and I think you guys would really like it up there. Sounds like there are many wonderful opportunities for you and Brit.

Please keep us posted on everything!

Tracy said...

Good luck with your decision and the process you are about to face. It sounds like you have some wonderful opportunities in Fargo and if it's best for your family...I say GO FOR IT!!!

But keep bloggin!

Kari said...

Here is me, selfishly pouting :(

That's ok though, because I know that this is a great opportunity for you and your family. You need to ignore my little tantrum and do what you need to do! (Even though I do NOT like it! LOL)

If you really end up leaving, I'm going to miss you SO MUCH!! Thank goodness for cell phones and blogs!

The Wangsness Family said...

START POSTING AGAIN BARB!!! I MISS READING AND KEEPING UPDATED WITH YOU AND THE KIDS!!!

Jamie said...

Good luck with this!! I really hope things work out for you guys!!

Lori said...

Good luck to you guys.