CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

We've Been Up To....

I sometimes wish my blog was something I could dictate to and you all could just listen to my recordings and I wouldn't have to find time to sit and "type" it might just help me keep up better! Anyway it's been eventful around here as always and although I'm sure I'll not get to everything hopefully I get the important stuff out..HA!
Jackson had an eye appointment on the 4th and his little eye's are not any better. The right eye is not good but he can use it, the left eye on the other hand is "terrible" Dr.Larson said that if anything happens to his right eye he will be considered legally blind! Yikes!! So we are ordering new glasses which should be here within the week and he will wear them ALL the time and re-evaluate in July and if not better we will use drops daily to dilate the right eye to force him to use the left! Poor guy, I honestly don't know how he has been doing so well in school and reading, he just plain can't see!! I usually just got the plain glasses but this time despite the cost I am getting some better lenses and frames in hope of not breaking so easy and to help that eye!!

This weekend Brit and I enjoyed a night away and went to Sioux Falls to stay at the Ramkota, they have packages and one of them being "Treat Yourself To Romance" talk about nice and much needed time alone and relaxation! It was alot of fun and such a nice room. If you don't already know about it you should check it out and maybe splurge and enjoy....HA!

Today I had my return appointment for my arm and got my cast off..YAY!! It is starting to heal better so I will have to wear the brace a bit yet but that is ten times better than the cast!!

I got a few cute sayings from Janaya lately, the first was in church yesterday.
Pastor said "freedom of speech"
Janaya looks at Brit and said "Freedom of Peach, dad? Why?" Funny stuff!!
Last week when telling her all the things she needed to get on for school she looked at me, wiped her head and said " mom..ugh..you given me a headache"

Now this last one is "potty mouth" but I had to laugh probably because I felt the same way!!
Friday morning she got up and I showed her the "lovely" weather out the window and her reply was...." oh shit it's not spring anymore now" ( I know the word is bad but it was funny!)

Jordon and Julia don't have much new going on, they are both done with bowling for the year. I got a call that they have some trophies out at the bowling alley I need to go pick up so I will have to post pictures when we get those here! Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

L*O*L at Janaya's comments. Cute!

Good luck with the new glasses with Jackson. Did you get the flexon ones?? They convinced me that we didn't "need" those as Dawson was getting older. Um...yes, we still needed them since now we have to get them adjusted ALL THE TIME. ugh!

the boedecker family said...

Tracy,
Yes we did go with the Flexon, that is why the price jump!! However with all the one's that have been broke over the last year and a half I could have paid for them almost twice!!! I'm hoping to SAVE money in the long run!

Jamie said...

I agree Janaya!! I couldn't have said it better!! Bad word but cute!! She is give a free pass this time!! HA!