CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Estranged..

I feel like the blog and I have drifted apart over the weeks and have found if I want to see it I will have to force time for it..HA! It has been so busy here with Janaya turning 4 and having two parties. The older kids with bowling and other various activities. Making time for my family and everything in between. Last week we had an addition to daycare of a 3 month old baby boy "Trey" which couldn't have come at a better time for me!! I have been dealing with the baby blues which happens to me about 4 times a year around b-days of my kids!! Will post a pic of him on a slide show of Naya's bowling party pics! That was a big hit for all the kids and a ton of fun! Brit did a great job of helping all the little one's bowl!!

Having a baby has changed the schedule a bit I used to be able to post during nap time but he doesn't nap with them! He is kind of a Colic baby who LOVES to be held and will let you know if you put him down!! With 6 others little ones running around that is a challenge, but I'm up for it and actually rather be busy than not!

This weekend is looking to be fun, Brit and the kids are going to Grandpa's to help build the deck! Me, Mom, Steph, Courtney and Amanda are all going to Sioux Falls for a day of shopping, lunch and girl time. We have never done this so I am so excited and know we could all use it!! FUN!! Steph is expecting a baby boy in June so we got lots to buy..did I mention FUN!!??

Not much else going on this weekend, I teach Sunday school this week and that is always interesting!! Jackson has an eye appointment on Friday which is so needed so will have to update with that !! Have a Great Week!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Shopping...I want to go shopping!!!