CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Left ya hanging...

I see my last post was right before I left for Reno...and that's the last you heard. Obviously I made it home and was glad to be back. I had a great time and loved flying...who would have ever guessed. I had fun bowling but didn't do real well as with most of the people I saw and bowled with. But all the fun and sights to see more than made up for that. We stayed at the Silver Legacy and it is beautiful!! It is a sister Hotel to Eldorado and Circus Circus. I walked all over and every time I saw something different. I will be going back only this time I'd like to go with Brit and it really is not as expensive as I had thought it would be. I didn't strike it rich but broke even in the end so that is alright by me!!
The ladies I went with are awesome and a ton of fun! They are all quite a bit older than me but we are so much alike it never once mattered! Thanks ladies for a GREAT time!
I found hats and shirts for the kids, I am planning on getting pictures of them in all there stuff so will have to wait on those. I got a shirt and a cute nightshirt that is so me!! I also was able to find Brit a nice shirt and hat!

The kids are doing well and anxiously waiting for summer to begin. They will be done with school on Thursday. Janaya is already done and is having a hard time understanding why she doesn't get to go to Kindergarten NOW!!?? Julia and Jackson got there new glasses in and look good. I am hoping this helps with Julia's more frequent headaches as well. Her eyes got a bit worse so she has a stronger prescription this time. Jacksons good eye got worse and his bad one got better...a toss up there!
Jordon is still struggling with some behaviors and aggression and that has brought on medication changes which always are hard to begin with. In some area's it helps and others it just gets worse. He has another appointment on the 22nd so we'll see what he decides to do. Dr. Ermer is his Psychiatric Ped from Sanford and has been so awesome. He really takes time and is thorough. I am praying for him to have a good Summer. He will be doing the extended school year as well so two days a week he will go to class for and hour just to keep from having too much regression.
I am working hard on Julia's fundraising, the deadline for payment is this week and I am feeling stressed out. I don't understand how something she earned and is so educational has to cost so much. She is so excited about going and learning everything the conference has to offer and about Washington! I would like to say Thank you to those who have been so generous and giving thus far!!!

This week looks to be busy being the last week and with all the field trips the kids have going on in school. Have a great week!

0 comments: