CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 04, 2009

A Few Years In the Making....

Tomorrow is the BIG day...I have had this trip planned a few times...and now it's here...I'm going to .....









I am so overwhelmed by this trip. I am excited as ever...I am almost 30 and never done anything like this. I am hoping to have the time of my life. I am so worried about leaving my children and husband. My in-laws will be here sometime today for the rest of the week so Brit and the kids will be ok! I'm still ...ya know...

We will be bowling in the National Bowling Stadium...WOW!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Good Luck! Have Fun! I'll be thinking of you on that airplane. You had four babies- flying will be a piece of cake!

Tracy said...

Have a good time Barb! I am sure it will be a blast!!!