CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

"Bugs"

I think we somehow ran across some "sick bugs". It started with Brit who had a headache (like a Migraine) and extreme nausea! The next day it was my turn...and I did get a Migraine because of my history with them. Brit feels fine now and I feel much better just can't get rid of this dull head pain and my stomach is so "tight" feeling. Today Jackson stayed home with nausea and a headache as well. Janaya woke up yesterday with a bad tight, barking, deep cough. I gave her some Mucinex and let her go to school. When she came home she looked rough and had a temp of 102. She was layed out all night...was up (with Momma) half the night and all day today. I am fighting a fever that spikes every 4 hours!!! Her cough is horrible and now she complains of "aches"! Today was supposed to be her birthday party at Chuckie Cheese and so now she is heart broken as well. I'm praying she feels better soon!!!

This weekend Natylie and Braedyn will be here and we are helping Papa and Grandma with their rummage sale. They boys are off "helping" them set up now. I hope everyone has a Great weekend!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh no...I hope you are all feeling better today!!!