CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 04, 2009

Update

As most of you know I have found Facebook to be quite addicting and a great way to keep in touch with everyone. I have not visited our blog for a few months as a result.
For those of you who still read this or think to check it and don't use FB here is what's been going on:

Julia: Julia had quite the eventful summer starting with her trip to Washington DC for the JrNYLC conference. She flew out on July 26th and returned on July 31st. It was a long week for MOM that's for sure...haha! She learned much about our government, history and what it takes to be a strong leader. She took some great pics and even got to see the white house!! She has now started Middle school and its still sur-real to me. She is liking it just fine and only complains of the building being cold...hehe!

Jordon: Jordon also has had quite the summer. He has had numerous doctor visits that have gone well. He is having some behavior issues that we are working on. On August 13th he was hit by a pick-up in the HS parking lot. He got his 1st Ambulance and Helicopter ride which he took with his Papa! He ended up with a skull fracture and spent a few days at the castle (Sanford Children's Hospital). He will be required to wear a helmet during activity for the next two months. At this time he is healing well and the only side affect we are noticing is his speech being off and increased stuttering. Thank you for all the well wishes from family and friends!! He started the 4th grade and is so far enjoying it.

Jackson: Jackson started the 2nd grade and loves it. He is growing up fast and loving sports!! His faves are Football & Basketball! He is my social butterfly as he always seems to know kids everywhere we go.

Janaya: Oh my baby how fast she is growing. She started Kindergarten this year and loves it. It was very hard for mom!! She is my wild child with all her ideas and independence each day brings a new finding.

I am finding ways to fill my empty days without children. I enjoyed a garden for the first time and had a great turnout! I learned how to make home made pickles and such as well. I am looking into returning to work as that was my plan for when Janaya went to school. I am applying at a daycare in Sioux falls. Why there??? We are looking into or should I say planning a move there. We are in the process of putting the trailer up for sale now. There is much more opportunity for us there, little work here and with Jordon's doctors there and all our shopping done there it just makes sense. We have also figured out it will save us money so another GOD reason! School is going well I have finished 3 classes now with a current GPA of 3.5; something I have NEVER done, so I have to say I am pretty PROUD of myself. I am currently working on my Associates in Medical Billing & Coding, which I will follow with my Bachelor in Health care Management.

Brit is working full time at T&R Electric yet, he is also doing school online full time when he's not at work. It's been a stress and great experience for us both. We continue to support and aide one another on this journey that will hopefully enrich our future. He is studying Computer Science with emphasis in Software Design. He was able to transfer some of his previous credits and has a good start.

I will post some pictures I have taken and some of Julia's as well.

0 comments: